Each time you access a file through your web browser, the browser stores that file so it doesn't have to keep retrieving the same files or images each time you browse the site. Sometimes, these files become outdated or corrupt and impact your use of a site. Clearing your cache will allow your browser to function more efficiently.
- Click on chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and clear your Cached Images and files:
1. If you haven't already exposed your Develop menu, click on Preferences>Advanced>Show Develop menu in menu bar
2. Click Develop and select Empty Caches
- Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel.
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the
Please sign in to leave a comment.