Elements allow you to add additional items to your slide for more flexibility and customization—without the design rules of our more traditional Smart Templates.
Elements can be found at the bottom left corner of your slide and are available across all templates.
Adding an Element:
To begin, click on Elements . Then, click and drag the element of your choice onto your slide. There are no restrictions to the number of Elements that can be added to your slide—but we caution you to use this sparingly. Elements are a supplement to your slide.
- Box: A textbox with a square border
- Circle: A textbox with a circle border
- Capsule: A textbox with a capsule border
- Text icon: An image/icon widget with text
- Text: Text without any border/shape
- Bullet: A single Bullet
- Numbered: A single Number
- Image/icon: Image or Icon widget
- Line: A customizable line
Resizing your element
Click and drag the Resizer on the right side of the selected element.
Restyling your element
To change your element type, click on Element from the control bar. A list of all of the element options will appear. Select from the list. Your image or text will be retained automatically.
Repositioning your Element
Click and drag the Element to reposition it on your slide.
To change the shape of the image or Icon, click on Shape and select from the menu.
- Original: Aspect: The Image or Icon shapeless
- Circle: The Image or Icon is in a circle shape
- Box: The Image or Icon
To change the color of your element. Click on the Color Palette and select a color from the menu.
To change the Shape Style of your Element, click on the Color palette, and select from the Style list.
- Outline: An outline of the selected shape, no fill
- Muted: Shape with muted color fill
- Filled: Filled in color, no outline
- Filled and Stroke: An outline with a muted fill