When you create an Org Chart slide, all items use the Box style. To change the style of your org structure, click on Style and select through the different options:
- Minimal: Name and title/role
- Box: A rectangle box with the name and title/role
- Circle: A circle with the name and title/role
- Photo 1: Box style with photo
- Photo 2: Minimal style with photo
- Photo 3: Circle style with photo
When you click on a node, a second Style menu will appear that is specific to the item. You will have the option to change the style of the item to:
- Person (default): Theme style of the template
- Emphasized: This emphasizes the selected item/node. Results may vary.
- Placeholder: Name and title only
- Label: Name only
- Solid (default): The connecting line between the selected item and the parent item will be a solid line.
- Dotted: The connecting line between the selected item and the parent item will be a dotted line.
Please sign in to leave a comment.