Plan Availability: Pro
To access your Analytics dashboard, click on the Actions icon on the left and then select the Analytics tab. Note, analytics aren't tracked for presentations with the Loop Playback turned ON in your Player Settings. Be sure to turn this option OFF if you wish to track analytics for a presentation.
Your dashboard allows you to see the:
- Total Views: The total number of times the presentation was viewed
- Views Per Day: Up to 90 days of history. If no activity, default 7 days
- Unique Views: The number of unique views.
- Average view time: The average time people spent on the entire presentation
- Total View Time: collimation of all the views together
- Completion Rate: Average percentage of presentation completed
- Last Viewed: the last day it was viewed.
You will also be able to view the average time spent on each slide. The bars on the chart represent the average time the presentation was viewed. The lines represent the average number of views per slide.
This section will show you each time a link was viewed and is sorted by most recent views as well as the individual metrics.
- When: The date it was last viewed.
- Source: The link that was used (this can be reviewed in the Shared Links section)
- Viewed By: The person who viewed the link
- Duration: How long a viewer spent in the entire presentation
- % of Slides Viewed: Percentage of slides viewed.
You are able to see the individual analytics of that view entry by clicking on one of the items. You will be launched into a second window which has more details for that particular entry:
When you Collaborate or Share your presentation with someone, the system will generate a unique link for that user. These links can be viewed in the Shared Links section.