Here's how to import Bynder files into your presentations.
- Find an image slide by clicking Add Slide to launch the template library and search/browse for it.
- Select the Camera to launch the photo library.
- On the left, select Import . In the pop-up menu, choose Bynder. Then, click Select File From Bynder.
- If you aren't logged into Bynder, you'll need to insert your portal domain (yourdomain.bynder.com) when prompted to log in, then click Connect.
- Sign in to the portal using your Bynder account information.
- Browse/search for the preferred file and select it. Then, scroll to the bottom of the Bynder image library window and select Add asset.